Week 84

 List the 5 most important things that you learned in the course, and why you chose them.

    The five most important things I learned in this course were:

1. Agile Development - I learned how Agile development, including BDD and TDD, helps teams develop software in smaller iterations. I chose this because it showed me how software teams can continuously improve and adjust their work throughout a project.

2. Git and GitHub Projects - I learned how to use Git for version control and GitHub Projects to organize tasks, issues, and pull requests. I chose this because these tools made it much easier to collaborate with a team and keep track of everyone's progress

3. REST APIs with Spring and React - I learned how a React frontend can communicate with a Spring backend through REST APIs. I chose this because understanding how the frontend and backend work together is an important part of building complete software applications.

4. Software Testing with JUnit and Selenium - I learned how to use JUnit for automated testing and Selenium for end-to-end system testing. I chose this because testing helped me understand how developers verify that individual components and the complete application work correctly.

5. Cloud Deployment with AWS - I learned how software can be deployed to AWS and provided as a cloud-based service. I chose this because deploying an application helped connect the development process to how real software can be made available to users.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 67

Week 58

Week 54